We are committed to a Continuum of Behavioral Healthcare for children and families to reach better health, improved relationships and greater quality of life. Whether a child is referred by a parent or caregiver, the child’s school or through foster care, our Continuum of services may be accessed at any level of intensity. If the Center cannot provide the help you need, we are happy to direct you towards the best options in the community.
Within all programs represented on the Continuum, our primary goals are to
- Inspire the child and family towards living healthy and joyful lives
- Transition the child into a lower level of care
- Better educate and train the child and family so they may gain a sense of independence
- Have the family find an active, healthy lifestyle
- Teach the tools to maintain ongoing health and quality of life
The Center is one of the handful of children’s behavioral healthcare organizations in California to have earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for accreditation. This prestigious recognition demonstrates our commitment to the national healthcare standards of The Joint Commission for the safety, quality of care and superior level of treatment we provide our community’s children and families.
Learn more about the services along our Continuum by choosing a section below: