- This event has passed.
Parents Support Group (February – April 2020)
February 12 @ 6:00 pm - April 22 @ 7:30 pm*Please Call for Fees
For Parents of Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
You may benefit from this group if:
- You and your family are grappling with an understanding of autism and its effects on your family
- You are becoming overwhelmed and frustrated finding support services
- It feels challenging to find time to connect with your partner, family and friends
- You are looking to connect with other parents who may have similar experiences
- You experience anxiety, depression or other similar concerns
Group Focuses On:
- Building Family Supports
- Valuing Parents Knowledge
- Understanding Diagnosis and its Effects on the Family
- Caring for Yourself/Relationship
- Connecting with Others
Groups are led by Associate Marriage and Family Therapist Claire Muller, AMFT #107562. Supervised by Katherine Morrill, LCSW #29875.
Group meets 2nd and 4th Wednesdays 6:00-7:30pm.
$100 – 6 sessions at a time.
Feb 12, Feb 26, March 11, March 25, April 8, April 22
Group runs at 7339 El Cajon Blvd. Suite J & K, La Mesa, CA 91942
Contact Family Wellness Center at 8585-634-8300 or email@example.com
For more information: Parent Support Group Flyer