- the region’s oldest non-profit serving children and families.
- in eight locations and hundreds of homes throughout San Diego County.
- reaching over 1,000 children and families in the area every day.
- over 300 employees with passionate service to the health and wellbeing of our community’s children and families.
- the leaders and experts for children’s behavioral healthcare.
We are the San Diego Center for Children
Mission, Vision and Values
Protect the joy of childhood. Prevent emotional suffering. Incite change.
Inspiring a world where all children and families live joyful, healthy lives.
Everyone experiences a positive, friendly, inviting environment when they connect with the San Diego Center for Children.
Our 127 years of experience focusing on strengths and successes give us the confidence to know we can help children and families.
We provide and promote excellence in all we do to improve the lives of those we serve and our community.
We promote the health and well-being of the whole person and the safety of their environment.
We value and seek the opinions and thoughts of others. We strategically partner to achieve common goals to make a greater impact.
We regard others with understanding, empathy and a willingness to help.