- San Diego’s oldest non-profit serving children and families.
- in 8 locations and provide community-based services within hundreds of homes and schools across San Diego County.
- empowering over 1,000 children and families every day.
- over 350 employees with passionate service to the health and well-being of our community’s children and families.
- the leaders and experts for children’s behavioral healthcare.
We are the San Diego Center for Children
Mission, Vision and Values
Protect the joy of childhood. Prevent emotional suffering. Incite change.
Inspire a world where all children and families live joyful and healthy lives.
Everyone experiences a positive, friendly, inviting environment when they connect with the San Diego Center for Children.
Our 130 years of experience focusing on strengths and successes give us the confidence to know we can help children and families.
We provide and promote excellence in all we do to improve the lives of those we serve and our community.
We promote the health and well-being of the whole person and the safety of their environment.
We value and seek the opinions and thoughts of others. We strategically partner to achieve common goals to make a greater impact.
We regard others with understanding, empathy and a willingness to help.